Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Save On The American Gardener

The American Gardener

The American Gardener

Product Rating :
Price : Too low to display
You Save : Check Special Offers !!! <<<
Available : In Stock.

Available at Amazon :

The American Gardener
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 1-2 business days

The American Gardener Specification

used to have a brown thumb. I tried raising all sorts of plants, and no matter what type of plant it was they ALWAYS died!

I tried planting rose bushes, and before the beauties could even bloom the bushes had become dried sticks without a touch of green.

I tried planting corn, squash, beans and all sorts of vegetables and my garden didn't even produce a single kernel. Not even enough food to feed an ant. Believe me, I am sure that the ants and bees were laughing their heads off at me as they searched for food elsewhere. They sure weren't finding anything to eat in MY YARD!

I figured maybe because I was living in Georgia, where red clay was a problem then I would try potted plants instead. I tried flowers, and they died. A friend suggested that I try growing a cactus, so I did, the cactus died. HOW CAN YOU KILL A CACTUS???

Someone else suggested that I try an Aloe Plant, because these things were indestructible. A friend gave me an aloe plant and the poor thing was dead within 3 months. Needless to say my friends quit suggesting things for me to grow. One even told me that if I got a fake plastic plant, with my luck, it would probably die too! ...Read more Details


The American Gardener

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

No More Store to Compare.



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Jun 07, 2011 02:54:15 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

American Standard Sinks Ovalyn

No comments:

Post a Comment